Thursday, January 10, 2013

Every Ending is just the Beginning. 

So Jan. 9th 2013 was suppose to be marked as the day of a new beginning for me as I created this page to pre-promote a blog I have been developing. Beginnings are so exciting, do you agree? As it turns out endings can be just as awesome and exciting.

Jan. 9th ended up bringing "sad" changes that un-rocked my world and broke my heart. But even through the chaos and the sobs I was still able to see the miracles that can happen when one can recognize that an ending is just a beginning cloaked in contrast.

Only recently have I been able to gather the courage that is required to successfully navigate the good and the bad we are given during our tour of this third rock from the sun.
I am constantly amazed at the energy that surrounds us here.

I hope to remind everyone through this blog that we are THE energy. It doesn't rule us, conspire against us, or, hate us. It just exists as we do. It only becomes what we choose to it be.
But don't despair!  You are not alone with YOUR energy.
There are phenomenons around us that guide us everyday. Think of these phenomenons like Road Managers. Similar to the people who are in charge of getting the band to the gig on time!

I am a rock and roll music junkie. My fave band is my drug of choice. They feed my soul. They just released their best album and are getting ready to embark on a national tour to promote it. Imagine every one's dismay when the lead singer all of a sudden announced he was resigning from the band yesterday, Jan 9th 2013.

I was left so deflated yesterday by that announcement that I almost gave up on this blog before it even started. It is what I would have let happen a year ago. May be even just 3 months ago. But now... for reasons I don't fully understand yet are eagerly accepting , my evolution has seriously shifted in how I view adversity. I was thrilled when my heart finally spoke up and shot my ego down as my ego quickly wanted to throw a pity party. My heart no longer wants to go to those sullen shin-digs.

Now more than ever I can see how beautiful the moment is when a perceived ending is instantly transformed into a new beginning!
So I am kicking this blog off before my to-do list said I was going to.
I feel I am being encouraged, almost spurred, to jump into the deep end of the pool instead of just testing the water with a quick little wade in the shallow part...you know...the part of the pool by the stairs where it's too easy to jump out and easily make a quick get away?

Surprisingly I am ok with with this new, sudden, plan of action! Even better, I am not freaking out because I don't feel in control. So empowering! I feel like I am afloat on the sea...sun warming my face...and I am at peace with the ebb and flow rocking me back and forth.

An amazing string of coincidences and messages have led me to create this blog. I am certain the signs were from the angels who look over me because of how I feel inside. Even though I am broken right now I also feel elated.

I am glad that I recognized the angles one day. Even more so I am glad that I took the time to say hi to them. I know that that acknowledgement thrilled them because of how I feel inside now while writing this. For so long I fought my urge to write for one silly reason or another but I am here now doing it and it feels amazingly natural.


Yes the angels just hang around all day waiting to be noticed so they can help us. They are here to remind of us that we indeed are the power. They know life on Earth is fucked up.

It is their job though to remind us that we wanted contrast and to help us deal with it when it comes. Earth is our Rock Tour. It is where we come to feel.
Happiness. Joy. Exhilaration. And yes too sadness, pain, and, deflation. When we are energy floating around where ever we float around we just float and feel nothing. BORING! That's right you got bored and chose to come to this place to live out loud!

Sadly though the worldly emotions are too much to bare sometimes and a lot of us end up numb while we are here because it hurts too much too feel. OH THE IRONY!
But yet another awesome aspect of living life in 3-D here on Earth. If the thought of angels sounds a little too hokey for you... just think of the angels as your complimentary pair of red and blue colored glasses, like the ones you use in order to see 3-D movies  clearly at the theater.

It may sound flippant when I say that we WANTED to experience pain, broken hearts, and devastation. But I am convinced it is my calling to help spread reminders of the wonders of this place and that you are suppose to love and laugh and hurt and cry.

As my Grandma Ruby says..."Everything is going to beeeee alllllright!"





No comments:

Post a Comment