Saturday, January 12, 2013

Steel-plated Hugs

I am editing the post about the angels so until it is finished I present you this! -Micki


Suggested listening: Hello Darlin' by Conway Twitty,   or   Under My Wheels by Alice Cooper or may be just a chain-saw?

Steel-plated Hugs.


I spend a lot of time behind the wheel of my car. Road-tripping, commuting and what not. I see a lot of vanity plates, personalized license plates on cars from all over country. Not that I think it is relevant but it seems that Ohians by far, are most likely to have a specially made vehicle I.D. tag. May be it is because we really do think we are the heart of it all.

(Referring to a licsense plate slogan that use to be on our state plates.)

Every once in awhile I spot one that makes me laugh for days. If you are familiar with the cartoon Family Guy you may recall a character named 'Buzz Killington'. He was featured within the vignettes only and the gist was that he was so drearily boring his jokes or musings could only invoke a long laborious head bowing sigh and rub of the eyes with thumb and forefinger. I do it quite often in real life when a situation calls for a less than serious response.

INNNNHHHHALE and wait for it...."EEEEHHHHHHHH."

It is one of my favorite long running gags on that show. That one and the Conway Twitty one. I hope to talk with Seth MacFarlane one day just so I can ask him, "Dude, Whutz up wit dat?"

As of right now, my all time favorite vanity plate that I have seen in traffic is: EEEHHH

Whoever it belonged to coughed up the extra dough for that plate but  I feel it is priceless and was well worth the investment.

Much to the dismay of some I have a rather boisterous laugh at times. I don't mean to...it just happens. So because of this fact when I find something funny online I usually comment  "Bwhahahahahaha!" rather than "Lol!"

When I told my Mom about the "EEEHHH" plate she lol'd and suggested I get "Bwhahahahah!" for a vanity plate. I checked with OMV and only BWHAH will fit. I don't know, what do you think? Does it have the same impact?

I have a dear friend that it filled with excitement a lot. It is her spark. She taught me how to bring that excitement to the very simpliest experiences in my life. She is a "K!" users in txtx and in realife. But when she is super excited by txt her "K" becomes "KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
As I write this, even though the already has the most perfect vanity plate for her tag, I though that she, like me with the BWHAHAHAHAHA!, should get her infamous txt jarggon. But I bet the DMV wouldn't accept it once it was appreviated for a licsense plate.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

I see some real douchey ones out there and some that are so discombobulated that you can't even understand what the message is that they are trying to convey. The plates that make you smile, think, or even write a blog about them are the coolest though by far.

Like the one I spotted today.

LIFE IS

Ah. Some else also trying to spread good will. Well done 2 ladies in theVolvo!
Reading it made me stop a second to wonder about life. Thankfully today my response to their querey was: "BWTIFL".

Do you have a vanity plate or ever thought of getting one? If so please share with me what it is or what you would like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment