Thursday, January 17, 2013

You Can Get Water From A Black Stone Cherry.


Today's Grace: Thank you for the opportunity to finally see the testament of Kentucky rockers Black Stone Cherry live! I can attest that in doing so my rock tour was re-routed in a new and overwhelmingly awesome way. Woooooooo!

Set list for today: All I'm Dreamin' Of

Click to hear All I'm Dreamin' Of by Black Stone Cherry

(No copyright infringement intended...only pure unadulterated love.)


I am sharing this song with you because it is a pure illustration of the spirit that brought me here to write everyday. My heart is full of optimism for humanity and just when I think I couldn't possibly fit anymore hope within it this song comes along and allows it to expand instantly. Just to make that dream of more hope come true.

Lyrics to the song are below but I'd hate for you to miss the beautiful melody of All I'm Dreamin' Of.
You can find the link to the song above...yep...same direction you look when you search out the heavens.

Something about our world today
That makes me wanna cry
There's too much anger and too much pain
Too much money and too many lies
If I could have one wish tonight
I would beg of us to forget our pride
If we could do just one thing right,
We could help each other to love our lives


[Chorus]
All I'm dreamin of is good times, good friends, and somebody to love.
All I'm dreamin of is no fears no tears and blue skies up above.

There's people around us everywhere
Who need help like you and me
A family was taken by a storm
And we just watched it on tv.
If I could have one wish tonight
I would beg of us to forget our pride
If we could do just one thing right
We could help each other to love our lives.

[Chorus]

When one things right another is wrong
But in the end love will always keep us strong.

All I'm dreamin of is a house on a hill and somebody to love
All I'm dreamin of is the sun to shine and blue skies up above.






No comments:

Post a Comment